Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.156 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 97% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 13,000₴ (元3,128) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osnabrück costs €9 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $23,187 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Budapest costs 650 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 32,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (43 minutes ago)