Cost of living in Kasese, Uganda compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00734 UAH / UGX
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kasese (Uganda) is 13% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 31,745₴ (4,324,262 Shilling) in Kasese to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $20 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$100 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brescia costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)