Cost of living comparison between Karlstad, Sweden and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.784 UAH / SEK
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 302% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 62,738₴ (22,536 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Valencia costs €539 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (32 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Saharanpur costs ₨2,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 505 (about 1 hour ago)