Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 173%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.033 UAH / SEK
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 334% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 70,509₴ (23,248 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$95 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamilton costs C$0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €40 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,583 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)