Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.216 UAH / CZK
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 52% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 45,481₴ (37,401 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $69 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Baltimore, Maryland costs $5.51 (about 2 hours ago)