Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40779 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 161% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 19,029₴ (₨46,665) in Karimnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$189 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,888 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨180 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Halifax costs C$2.50 (about 1 hour ago)