Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38427 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 91% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 59,232₴ (₨154,144) in Karimnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bethal costs R 60 (7 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Giza costs E£ 12 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$108 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $50 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $79 (36 minutes ago)