Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40665 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 31% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 21,261₴ (₨52,284) in Karimnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q60 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $250 (29 minutes ago)