Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02216 UAH / IQD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 41% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 9,620₴ (434,076 Dinar) in Karbala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Victoria costs C$8 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (27 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (38 minutes ago)