Cost of living in Karaman, Turkey vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.246 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaman (Turkey) is 14% cheaper than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 32,000₴ in Zhytomyr you would need to make just about 27,590₴ (5,260TL) in Karaman.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamburg costs €3.10 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.22 (about 2 hours ago)