Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38719 UAH / KGS
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 23% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 19,935₴ (51,487 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (41 minutes ago)