Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38140 UAH / KGS
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 20% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 7,776₴ (20,389 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nuremberg costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 2 hours ago)