Cost of living comparison between Karaj, Iran and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00081 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 80% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 28,072₴ (﷼ 34,579,759) in Karaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €320 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sunderland costs £19,193 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $23,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)