Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00079 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 73% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 12,800₴ (﷼ 16,281,671) in Karaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Maria costs R$ 750 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,999 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Batna City costs 1,200 Dinar (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 15 лв (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U50,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tekirdağ costs 80,000TL (29 minutes ago)