Cost of living in Karagandy, Kazakhstan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08012 UAH / KZT
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karagandy (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,500₴ in Zhytomyr you would need to make just about 7,491₴ (93,503 KZT) in Karagandy.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)