Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07691 UAH / KZT
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 8% cheaper than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 30,000₴ in Zhytomyr you would need to make just about 27,555₴ (358,258 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 3,000 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 255 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $23,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Khartoum costs 90 Pound (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zurich costs CHF 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)