Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08286 UAH / KZT
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 60% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 23,969₴ (289,261 KZT) in Karaganda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 80,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$1,480 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 3,336 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Jose, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨0.72 (about 2 hours ago)