Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07642 UAH / KZT
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 36% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 9,547₴ (124,931 KZT) in Karaganda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Corunna costs €0.25 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampico costs Mex$ 400 (2 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Ghent costs €180 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 200 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chiba costs ¥150,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $200 (28 minutes ago)