Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07983 UAH / KZT
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 40% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 9,965₴ (124,834 KZT) in Karaganda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 100 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (28 minutes ago)