Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07565 UAH / KZT
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 9% cheaper than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 33,000₴ in Zhytomyr you would need to make just about 29,987₴ (396,409 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pensacola, Florida costs $35 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,271 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 2,800,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)