Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07902 UAH / KZT
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 34% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 9,622₴ (121,763 KZT) in Karaganda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)