Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,701 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24468 UAH / PKR *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 43% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 10,314₴ (₨42,153) in Karachi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 500 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 999,000,000 ₫ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Karachi costs ₨40 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (32 minutes ago)