Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,944 prices entered by 207 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22117 UAH / PKR *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is about the same as in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 25,194₴ (₨113,912) in Karachi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akure costs 40,000 ₦ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Wrocław costs 1,800 zł (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sandakan costs RM60 (about 2 hours ago)