Cost of living in Kara, Togo compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05052 UAH / XOF
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kara (Togo) is 40% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 42,011₴ (831,533 Franc) in Kara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)