Cost of living in Kara, Togo compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04893 UAH / XOF
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kara (Togo) is 39% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 37,403₴ (764,434 Franc) in Kara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €25 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Provo, Utah costs $20 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,250 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,289 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $28,000 (about 2 hours ago)