Cost of living in Kara, Togo compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05116 UAH / XOF
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kara (Togo) is 78% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 13,524₴ (264,324 Franc) in Kara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)