Cost of living in Kara, Togo vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04812 UAH / XOF
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kara (Togo) is 37% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 39,843₴ (828,033 Franc) in Kara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £10 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $22 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Harare costs $3.31 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,338 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs 7,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)