Cost of living in Kaposvár, Hungary compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09142 UAH / HUF
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaposvár (Hungary) is 57% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 23,557₴ (257,694 Ft) in Kaposvár to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Kaunas costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)