Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.910 UAH / TWD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 74% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 50,316₴ (55,316 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Portland, Oregon costs $2.25 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 90,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Plymouth costs £409 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilbao costs €40 (44 minutes ago)