Cost of living comparison between Kaohsiung City, Taiwan and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.817 UAH / TWD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 165% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 41,462₴ (50,735 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Burlington costs $3.99 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,609 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 2 hours ago)