Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.905 UAH / TWD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 73% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 57,021₴ (62,989 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 33,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 18,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 300 (21 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Marburg costs €1.56 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$950 (about 1 hour ago)