Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.878 UAH / TWD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 26% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 18,852₴ (21,474 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$1,200 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $90 (24 minutes ago)