Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.883 UAH / TWD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 20% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 9,223₴ (10,451 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €420 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bissau costs 2,000,000 Franc (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $45 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)