Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.892 UAH / TWD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 25% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 19,546₴ (21,906 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $51 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 1,271 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)