Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.875 UAH / TWD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 21% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 8,212₴ (9,386 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fresno, California costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (37 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (41 minutes ago)