Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.929 UAH / TWD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 20% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 9,261₴ (9,969 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tlaquepaque costs Mex$ 355,990 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szczecin costs 16 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €80 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨500 (33 minutes ago)