Cost of living in Kanpur, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38620 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kanpur (India) is 31% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 19,614₴ (₨50,787) in Kanpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 250 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (31 minutes ago)