Cost of living comparison between Kano, Nigeria and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Kano has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kano.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08143 UAH / NGN *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kano (Nigeria) is 25% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 18,808₴ (230,975 ₦) in Kano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $165 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,557 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)