Cost of living in Kano, Nigeria compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Kano has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kano.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08743 UAH / NGN *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kano (Nigeria) is 28% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 19,180₴ (219,374 ₦) in Kano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Chiang Rai costs 40 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bhopal costs ₨500 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Innsbruck costs €94,463 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Asunción costs 7,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)