Cost of living in Kano, Nigeria compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07355 UAH / NGN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kano (Nigeria) is 7% cheaper than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 24,000₴ in Zhytomyr you would need to make just about 22,416₴ (304,781 ₦) in Kano.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Turin costs €300 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Noorder-Paarl costs R 14 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)