Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23374 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 128% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 15,302₴ (¥65,468) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Oporto costs €0.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Swansea costs £598 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mississauga costs C$600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)