Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23833 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 44% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 126,972₴ (¥532,749) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 88,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Perth costs AU$1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kazan' costs руб 100 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $4,300 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mobile, Alabama costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)