Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.714 UAH / MYR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 62% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 11,954₴ (RM1,781) in Kampung Baru Subang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)