Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.702 UAH / MYR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 41% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 40,921₴ (RM6,106) in Kampung Baru Subang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmir costs 1.67TL (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 10,000 Kwacha (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £100 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Haifa costs 20 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)