Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.045 UAH / MYR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 109% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 31,356₴ (RM5,187) in Kampung Baru Subang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.79 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,617 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (about 2 hours ago)