Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00682 UAH / KHR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 15% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 18,732₴ (2,748,033 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $30 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨19 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (32 minutes ago)