Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00637 UAH / KHR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 17% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 8,978₴ (1,409,180 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 100 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (21 minutes ago)