Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00696 UAH / KHR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 13% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 36,014₴ (5,172,281 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €24,675 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 80 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Calgary costs C$600 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $18 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montreal costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)