Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00758 UAH / UGX
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 154% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 39,650₴ (5,229,062 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$2,033 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salinas, Ecuador costs $650 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fresno, California costs $1.25 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)