Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 442 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00752 UAH / UGX
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 108% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 14,759₴ (1,962,738 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 6,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Utrecht costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.40 lei (about 1 hour ago)