Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 401 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00724 UAH / UGX
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 103% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 14,216₴ (1,963,565 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Darmstadt costs €1.35 (less than a minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Prague costs 10,000 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $8 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr13,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $76 (about 1 hour ago)