Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 422 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00701 UAH / UGX
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 15% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 46,141₴ (6,584,023 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 40,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dalian costs 元230,800 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kampala costs 15,000 Shilling (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Davao costs Php91 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (40 minutes ago)