Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00728 UAH / UGX
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 117% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 16,467₴ (2,262,386 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900 L£ (about 1 hour ago)