Cost of living in Kaluga, Russia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41669 UAH / RUB
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaluga (Russia) is 23% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 86,024₴ (руб 206,447) in Kaluga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 70,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 50 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.80 (15 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 250 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)