Cost of living in Kaluga, Russia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42321 UAH / RUB
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaluga (Russia) is 55% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 11,447₴ (руб 27,048) in Kaluga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in St. Louis, Missouri costs $869 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$1,421 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alexandria costs E£ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)