Cost of living in Kaluga, Russia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45029 UAH / RUB
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaluga (Russia) is 82% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 13,437₴ (руб 29,841) in Kaluga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chiba costs ¥126 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $16 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $490 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ottawa costs C$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)