Cost of living in Kaluga, Russia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47154 UAH / RUB
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaluga (Russia) is 117% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 33,872₴ (руб 71,831) in Kaluga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $17,200 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sfax costs 1.100 Dinar (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $864 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (34 minutes ago)