Cost of living in Kalisz, Poland vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.423 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is 21% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 36,443₴ (4,909 zł) in Kalisz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 8 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 80 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $90 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)