Cost of living in Kalisz, Poland compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.704 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is 36% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 10,218₴ (1,326 zł) in Kalisz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 35 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $14 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €499 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Melbourne costs AU$18,000 (about 1 hour ago)