Cost of living in Kaliningrad, Russia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42818 UAH / RUB
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaliningrad (Russia) is 13% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 34,988₴ (руб 81,715) in Kaliningrad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacolod City costs Php300 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bari costs €1.40 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 40 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €40 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)