Cost of living in Kaliningrad, Russia vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41877 UAH / RUB
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaliningrad (Russia) is 13% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 37,237₴ (руб 88,920) in Kaliningrad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 33,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bilbao costs €2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Nicosia costs €1.35 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Medellín costs COL$60,000 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)