Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.393 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 126% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 15,626₴ (€498) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jamshedpur costs ₨44 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guilin costs 元10 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Coimbatore costs ₨44,490 (about 1 hour ago)