Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.923 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 91% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 14,114₴ (€442) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (about 2 hours ago)