Cost of living comparison between Kalamata, Greece and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 27.366 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 137% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 37,098₴ (€1,356) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 120 (about 1 hour ago)