Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.412 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 130% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 35,946₴ (€1,222) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵500 (13 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (39 minutes ago)