Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40775 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 36% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 9,243₴ (₨22,667) in Kakinada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yancheng costs 元75 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gorakhpur costs ₨1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)