Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40406 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 64% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 26,593₴ (₨65,814) in Kakinada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 70,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)