Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40600 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 43% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 10,848₴ (₨26,720) in Kakinada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Chişinău costs 4,000 Leu (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 5.50 (37 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cape Town costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)