Cost of living in Kairouan, Tunisia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.615 UAH / TND
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kairouan (Tunisia) is 8% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 7,655₴ (659 Dinar) in Kairouan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (about 1 hour ago)