Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.411 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 83% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 27,384₴ (3,695TL) in Kahramanmaraş to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨8,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨6 (42 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in London costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)