Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.269 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 30% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 20,338₴ (2,798TL) in Kahramanmaraş to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (about 2 hours ago)