Cost of living in Kagoshima, Japan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23528 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kagoshima (Japan) is 68% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 27,257₴ (¥115,853) in Kagoshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Christchurch costs NZ$100 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 22 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (25 minutes ago)