Cost of living in Kagoshima, Japan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.23857 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kagoshima (Japan) is 76% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 27,435₴ (¥114,995) in Kagoshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £301 (34 minutes ago)