Cost of living in Kaduna, Nigeria compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07392 UAH / NGN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaduna (Nigeria) is 15% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 8,861₴ (119,867 ₦) in Kaduna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Växjö costs 120 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €7 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 250 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 1,500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)