Cost of living in Kaduna, Nigeria compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Kaduna has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kaduna.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08480 UAH / NGN *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaduna (Nigeria) is 8% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 16,186₴ (190,871 ₦) in Kaduna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.200 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,600 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 999 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩2,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)