Cost of living in Kadoma, Zimbabwe vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 28.024 UAH / USD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is 28% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 38,405₴ ($1,370) in Kadoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edinburgh costs £23,500 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in The Hague costs €39 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 116,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chiang Mai costs 100 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)