Cost of living in Kadoma, Zimbabwe compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 26.270 UAH / USD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is 25% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 8,026₴ ($306) in Kadoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 35₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)