Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 2.858 UAH / ZMW
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 25% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 19,601₴ (6,859 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Aligarh costs ₨56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)