Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.747 UAH / ZMW
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 28% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 9,736₴ (3,545 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 30 B/. (2 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Marbella costs €8 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 60 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,321 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in St. Louis, Missouri costs $869 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$1,421 (about 2 hours ago)