Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.348 UAH / ZMW
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 85% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 59,335₴ (25,270 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rohtak costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 80 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 3 hours ago)