Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.772 UAH / ZMW
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 30% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 9,205₴ (3,321 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$70 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Moresby costs 7 Kina (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 250,000 kr (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $5.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nagano costs ¥144 (about 3 hours ago)