Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39116 UAH / AFN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 93% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 13,927₴ (35,604 Afghani) in Kabul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)