Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36970 UAH / AFN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 39% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 43,134₴ (116,674 Afghani) in Kabul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 2,500 ₮ (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)