Cost of living comparison between Jyväskylä, Finland and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 28.023 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jyväskylä (Finland) is 286% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 57,918₴ (€2,067) in Jyväskylä to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 25 ₪ (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)