Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.18487 UAH / SSP *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 107% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 60,061₴ (324,882 Pound) in Juba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$670 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)