Cost of living comparison between Juba, South Sudan and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.38195 UAH / SSP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 26% cheaper than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr you would need to make just about 11,120₴ (29,115 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €400 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2 (about 2 hours ago)