Cost of living in Jos, Nigeria compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07291 UAH / NGNX *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jos (Nigeria) is 11% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 8,462₴ (114,471 ₦) in Jos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$105 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €25 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$90,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yaoundé costs 6,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)