Cost of living in Jos, Nigeria compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07290 UAH / NGN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jos (Nigeria) is 7% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 8,107₴ (111,213 ₦) in Jos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$757 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)