Cost of living in Jos, Nigeria compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Jos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Jos.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.08818 UAH / NGN *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jos (Nigeria) is 38% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 21,520₴ (244,031 ₦) in Jos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,404 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $2,624 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Zurich costs CHF 22 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €190 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (about 2 hours ago)