Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.878 UAH / MYR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 128% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 36,983₴ (RM6,291) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Muscat costs ﷼ 8 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 675 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Cologne costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €150 (about 2 hours ago)