Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.189 UAH / MYR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 114% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 13,498₴ (RM1,878) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨1,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,118 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,600 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM189 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 150 ман (about 1 hour ago)