Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.812 UAH / MYR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 55% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 41,846₴ (RM6,143) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元276 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,300 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$50 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kigali costs 4,500 Franc (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 14,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)