Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.564 UAH / MYR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 33% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 82,661₴ (RM12,594) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 3,000 kr (23 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.88 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Pretoria costs R 6,200 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (about 1 hour ago)