Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 401 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.572 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 52% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 44,128₴ (R$ 5,828) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sevastopol costs 25₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bari costs €35 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 32 lei (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Brussels costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)