Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02386 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 79% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 50,210₴ (₩2,104,376) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $399 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 18,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $85 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Karachi costs ₨92 (about 1 hour ago)