Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02307 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 124% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 17,061₴ (₩739,585) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 172 Lek (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 25 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $26 (about 2 hours ago)