Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02483 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 92% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 57,640₴ (₩2,321,196) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamburg costs €3.10 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.22 (about 2 hours ago)