Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02424 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 120% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 14,065₴ (₩580,318) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$24,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Birmingham costs £8 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $60 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)