Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02337 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 25% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 18,725₴ (₩801,342) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Adelaide costs AU$3.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 30 zł (44 minutes ago)