Cost of living in Jima, Ethiopia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.012 UAH / ETB
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jima (Ethiopia) is 5% cheaper than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 30,000₴ in Zhytomyr you would need to make just about 28,496₴ (28,157 Birr) in Jima.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 2,500 ₮ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)