Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.081 UAH / CZK
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 71% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 26,689₴ (24,684 Kč) in Jihlava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)