Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25403 UAH / PKR *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 24% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 9,300₴ (₨36,609) in Jhelum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16,670,000,000,000,001,000,824,190,678,335,488 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $762 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (41 minutes ago)