Cost of living comparison between Jhelum, Pakistan and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24904 UAH / PKR *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 53% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 23,940₴ (₨96,129) in Jhelum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)