Cost of living in Jhansi, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41005 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jhansi (India) is 13% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 16,982₴ (₨41,415) in Jhansi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campos costs R$ 3.90 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Grand Rapids costs $1.76 (about 1 hour ago)