Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.180 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 165% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 18,254₴ (€605) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sydney costs AU$10 (14 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Mashhad costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 2,459 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Haven, Connecticut costs $4.67 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 65TL (about 1 hour ago)