Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.592 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 159% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 40,501₴ (€1,369) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨300 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Munich costs €1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warangal costs ₨100 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)