Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02348 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 58% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 24,687₴ (₩1,051,444) in Jeonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.80TL (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $30 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £116 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$1,000 (30 minutes ago)