Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02388 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 25% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 36,248₴ (₩1,518,228) in Jeonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,812 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)