Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02249 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 51% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 9,841₴ (₩437,610) in Jeonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mendoza costs ARS $9 (27 minutes ago)