Cost of living in Jelgava, Latvia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.899 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jelgava (Latvia) is 68% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 12,601₴ (€421) in Jelgava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 600 g of boneless chicken breast in Edinburgh costs £3.33 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $125 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 380 (about 1 hour ago)