Cost of living in Jelgava, Latvia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.299 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jelgava (Latvia) is 92% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 13,850₴ (€392) in Jelgava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 20 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kraków costs 1.00 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,591 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,000 zł (30 minutes ago)