Cost of living in Jelgava, Latvia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.393 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jelgava (Latvia) is 70% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 12,745₴ (€406) in Jelgava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €530 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 50,000 ден (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nassau costs B$7 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tlalnepantla costs Mex$ 100 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €650 (43 minutes ago)